is JTA's Director of Finance and Administration. She is responsible for the financial and operational management of the agency. She joined JTA in 1996 after serving as the assistant director of finance and administration at Columbia University. Her extensive experience includes financial positions at Mobil Oil, Time Warner and Merrill Lynch. She holds an MBA in finance from Zicklin School of Business-CUNY.
March 14, 2011 11:43pm
With hundreds of congregations and schools, and thousands of rabbis, cantors and educators, Conservative/Masorti Judaism’s glass is more than half full, assures a past president of the Rabbinical Assembly and the current board chair of the Masorti Israel Foundation.
June 30, 2010 1:20am
Measured against Utopian dreams of a Jewish state with no criminals, corruption or compromises, the real Israel will always fail. Instead, we need to appreciate Israel for its achievements, writes a leading Conservative rabbi from New Jersey.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew