is JTA's Director of Finance and Administration. She is responsible for the financial and operational management of the agency. She joined JTA in 1996 after serving as the assistant director of finance and administration at Columbia University. Her extensive experience includes financial positions at Mobil Oil, Time Warner and Merrill Lynch. She holds an MBA in finance from Zicklin School of Business-CUNY.
March 14, 2011 11:43pm
With hundreds of congregations and schools, and thousands of rabbis, cantors and educators, Conservative/Masorti Judaism’s glass is more than half full, assures a past president of the Rabbinical Assembly and the current board chair of the Masorti Israel Foundation.
June 30, 2010 1:20am
Measured against Utopian dreams of a Jewish state with no criminals, corruption or compromises, the real Israel will always fail. Instead, we need to appreciate Israel for its achievements, writes a leading Conservative rabbi from New Jersey.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Theo Epstein vs. Mike Chernoff: The Jewish minds behind the Cubs and the Indians
- Trump supporter and radio host: Rahm Emanuel part of ‘Jewish mafia’ that controls US
- Cubs vs. Indians: Which team is more Jewish?
- Why Ari Shavit’s fall from grace stings for so many American Jews
- A Brooklyn judge becomes America’s first Hasidic woman to serve in public office
- Trump Israel adviser denies anti-Semitic sentiment among supporters
- Spain’s Jewish ‘ghost towns’ seek a boost from living Jews
- Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
- Second UNESCO committee passes resolution ignoring Jewish ties to Temple Mount
- Israel Police recommend lifting ban on lawmakers’ visits to Temple Mount
- Israeli journalist Ari Shavit apologizes for ‘misunderstanding’ in response to reporter’s sexual assault account
- Latest Clinton email twist involves Anthony Weiner
- One Jew, One Vote: Jeff Bookman, 65
- Ivanka Trump says her father will move US embassy to Jerusalem ‘100 percent’ if elected
- Among Cleveland’s Orthodox voters, reluctance reigns
- One Jew, One Vote: Hildee Weiss, 48
- Curt Schilling calls Jews who slammed his Jake Tapper questioning ‘clowns’