is JTA's Director of Finance and Administration. She is responsible for the financial and operational management of the agency. She joined JTA in 1996 after serving as the assistant director of finance and administration at Columbia University. Her extensive experience includes financial positions at Mobil Oil, Time Warner and Merrill Lynch. She holds an MBA in finance from Zicklin School of Business-CUNY.
March 14, 2011 11:43pm
With hundreds of congregations and schools, and thousands of rabbis, cantors and educators, Conservative/Masorti Judaism’s glass is more than half full, assures a past president of the Rabbinical Assembly and the current board chair of the Masorti Israel Foundation.
June 30, 2010 1:20am
Measured against Utopian dreams of a Jewish state with no criminals, corruption or compromises, the real Israel will always fail. Instead, we need to appreciate Israel for its achievements, writes a leading Conservative rabbi from New Jersey.
- 8 liberal Jewish groups to skip Conference of Presidents party at Trump’s DC hotel
- Woman arrested for alleged death threats to parent of Jewish Sandy Hook massacre victim
- Israel’s Chief Rabbinate promises standards for conversion rabbis and to count Ivanka Trump as Jewish
- Size matters: How a ‘largest menorah’ tiff landed two rabbis in Jewish court
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Shmuley Boteach tweets photo with Bannon, gets into one-sided feud with ‘Ellen’ producer
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Amy Schumer says she’s a ‘great choice’ to portray Barbie, slams critics
- Why I light my menorah in the window — and you should, too