is JTA's Director of Finance and Administration. She is responsible for the financial and operational management of the agency. She joined JTA in 1996 after serving as the assistant director of finance and administration at Columbia University. Her extensive experience includes financial positions at Mobil Oil, Time Warner and Merrill Lynch. She holds an MBA in finance from Zicklin School of Business-CUNY.
March 14, 2011 11:43pm
With hundreds of congregations and schools, and thousands of rabbis, cantors and educators, Conservative/Masorti Judaism’s glass is more than half full, assures a past president of the Rabbinical Assembly and the current board chair of the Masorti Israel Foundation.
June 30, 2010 1:20am
Measured against Utopian dreams of a Jewish state with no criminals, corruption or compromises, the real Israel will always fail. Instead, we need to appreciate Israel for its achievements, writes a leading Conservative rabbi from New Jersey.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- Critical profile of Melania Trump unleashes flood of anti-Semitic abuse on reporter
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.
- Trump sweeps 5 states, Clinton wins 4