July 22, 2013 3:41pm
With some trepidation, a successful wine writer heads back to a yeshiva reunion and an encounter with the only Jewish boy she ever dated.
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Report: Brussels airport suicide bombers targeted Jews and U.S. travelers
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’
- Report: Los Angeles measles outbreak centers on Orthodox Jewish community
- Thousands of Jewish protesters join Women’s March targeting Trump’s policies and rhetoric