July 22, 2013 3:41pm
With some trepidation, a successful wine writer heads back to a yeshiva reunion and an encounter with the only Jewish boy she ever dated.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Herzog confirms unity talks followed secret meeting on regional peace initiative
- Tennessee prison inmate sues for better kosher food