September 21, 2009 9:41pm
Neville Chamberlain’s three years (1937-1940) as British Prime Minister earned him infamy in Jewish history… As tension now grows over Iran’s race to develop nuclear weapons, President Obama seeks rapprochement with the Muslim world, including Iran. Can we ask if there are similarities between Obama and Chamberlain?
April 23, 2009 9:05pm
For over sixty years, there has been a bitter dispute over the unwillingness of most Muslims and Arabs to accept the legitimacy and permanence of Israel as an independent Jewish State in the Middle East. In this connection, Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have denied that the Jews are a People…
April 6, 2009 9:31pm
Many individuals in the Western and Islamic Worlds have a blind spot that prevents them from recognizing Anti-Semitism in other toxic manifestations.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Among Lithuania’s Jews, a fight for communal control takes a nasty ethnic turn
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel