December 4, 2008 10:57pm
Police said this week that the mysterious death of an outspoken pro-Israel activist appeared to be accidental, but friends and family of Dr. Daniel Kliman insist he was the victim of foul play.
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Austrian woman convicted under law that makes Holocaust denial illegal
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- After much prodding, Trump condemns anti-Semitism