January 25, 2012 5:12pm
Reading “Ben-Gurion: A Political Life” by Shimon Peres, in conversation with David Landau, one thing is certain: If Israel’s founding prime minister were around today, he would cut an incongruous figure amid Israel’s current crop of politicians, Amir Mizroch writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm