April 23, 2013 4:32pm
If we redouble our efforts to preserve and protect the Jewish heritage of Egypt, it will be a blessing for Carmen Weinstein, the late head of the country’s Jewish community who toiled in that effort, an American Jewish Committee official writes.
March 30, 2011 10:40pm
Lithuania’s Parliament has declared 2011 a Year of Commemoration to Victims of the Holocaust. At long last, this is the year for Lithuania to join the list of nations that have come to terms with their Holocaust-era past, writes Rabbi Andrew Baker of the American Jewish Committee.
January 24, 2011 10:04pm
An American Jewish Committee official writes of an international coalition undertaking the vital task of ensuring that long-ignored mass graves of Holocaust shooting victims in the former Soviet Union are preserved and protected, and the victims are remembered.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Trump appointees’ statements could signal he won’t scrap Iran deal
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- White House: Trump administration in ‘beginning stages’ of discussing embassy move