April 22, 2013 6:53pm
A lifelong Conservative Jew hopes the plan to expand egalitarian prayer at Robinson’s Arch doesn’t end up ruining the area’s serene and spiritual nature.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina