March 3, 2013 8:29pm
The release of the minutes of a 1983 Israeli Cabinet meeting debating a commission’s recommendation to fire Defense Minister Ariel Sharon over the Sabra and Shatila massacre shows how then-Prime Minister Menachem Begin put his faith in his country’s democracy, writes a Rutgers law professor.
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Trump reportedly picks businessman Howard Lorber to head Holocaust Memorial Council
- Ivanka Trump visits Berlin Holocaust memorial
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism
- Jews with most education are least religious, study finds