December 3, 2009 11:57pm
Israel is going through something of a beer awakening, with microbreweries fueling interest in homemade brews.
July 18, 2006 9:00am
Approximately 150 people gathered in Jerusalem to commemorate a 1943 march by fervently Orthodox Jews asking FDR to save European Jews from the Holocaust — the only public demonstration calling for the rescue of European Jewry held in Washington during Wo
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- N.Y. woman identified as ex-Hasid jumps 20 stories to her death