March 23, 2014 2:50pm
Leveraging the language as a common and unifying force is vital to the Jewish future, writes an official with UJA-Federation’s Commission on the Jewish People.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Jared Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Lithuanian Jewish leader sorry for insulting Russian-speaking Jews
- Children saved by ‘British Schindler’ dedicate Prague memorial to their parents