January 20, 2015 4:15pm
On the eve of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, the lesson we Jews seem to draw from our history is that those outside the tribe cannot be trusted, writes the author of the new book “Reluctant Witnesses.”
March 8, 2004 10:00am
Support for "The Passion of the Christ" forced evangelical Christians to show their true agenda — which is to expand their influence at home and abroad, Professor Arlene Stein says.
July 22, 2002 9:00am
In part one of JTA’s “Jews and the Christian Right: Allies or Adversaries” series, Arlene Stein, author and sociology professor, suggests that forming an alliance with evangelical Christians to support Israel is both misguided and shortsided.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Theo Epstein vs. Mike Chernoff: The Jewish minds behind the Cubs and the Indians
- Trump supporter and radio host: Rahm Emanuel part of ‘Jewish mafia’ that controls US
- Cubs vs. Indians: Which team is more Jewish?
- Trump Israel adviser denies anti-Semitic sentiment among supporters
- Counting kippahs and in-laws: Joe Biden says he’s ‘more Jewish’ than Clinton
- Bill Clinton: Jewish Americans, more than any group, can’t sit out election
- Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
- Second UNESCO committee passes resolution ignoring Jewish ties to Temple Mount
- Israel Police recommend lifting ban on lawmakers’ visits to Temple Mount
- Israeli journalist Ari Shavit apologizes for ‘misunderstanding’ in response to reporter’s sexual assault account
- NY village, town to pay $2.9M for alleged discrimination against Hasidim
- Ivanka Trump says her father will move US embassy to Jerusalem ‘100%’ if elected
- Among Cleveland’s Orthodox voters, reluctance reigns
- One Jew, One Vote: Hildee Weiss, 48
- Curt Schilling calls Jews who slammed his Jake Tapper questioning ‘clowns’
- Bernie Sanders talks with a young progressive. Is the Jewish establishment listening?
- One Jew, One Vote: Rivka Joseph, 28