January 20, 2015 4:15pm
On the eve of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, the lesson we Jews seem to draw from our history is that those outside the tribe cannot be trusted, writes the author of the new book “Reluctant Witnesses.”
March 8, 2004 10:00am
Support for "The Passion of the Christ" forced evangelical Christians to show their true agenda — which is to expand their influence at home and abroad, Professor Arlene Stein says.
July 22, 2002 9:00am
In part one of JTA’s “Jews and the Christian Right: Allies or Adversaries” series, Arlene Stein, author and sociology professor, suggests that forming an alliance with evangelical Christians to support Israel is both misguided and shortsided.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- I may have ‘horsed around’ in Nazi camp in my youth, Bulgarian deputy PM says
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit