January 20, 2015 4:15pm
On the eve of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, the lesson we Jews seem to draw from our history is that those outside the tribe cannot be trusted, writes the author of the new book “Reluctant Witnesses.”
March 8, 2004 10:00am
Support for "The Passion of the Christ" forced evangelical Christians to show their true agenda — which is to expand their influence at home and abroad, Professor Arlene Stein says.
July 22, 2002 9:00am
In part one of JTA’s “Jews and the Christian Right: Allies or Adversaries” series, Arlene Stein, author and sociology professor, suggests that forming an alliance with evangelical Christians to support Israel is both misguided and shortsided.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet