January 20, 2015 4:15pm
On the eve of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, the lesson we Jews seem to draw from our history is that those outside the tribe cannot be trusted, writes the author of the new book “Reluctant Witnesses.”
March 8, 2004 10:00am
Support for "The Passion of the Christ" forced evangelical Christians to show their true agenda — which is to expand their influence at home and abroad, Professor Arlene Stein says.
July 22, 2002 9:00am
In part one of JTA’s “Jews and the Christian Right: Allies or Adversaries” series, Arlene Stein, author and sociology professor, suggests that forming an alliance with evangelical Christians to support Israel is both misguided and shortsided.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive