April 2, 2011 1:43am
Rabbis Arthur Waskow and Phyllis Berman, authors of the new book “Freedom Journeys,” talk about modern pharoahs and plagues in their retelling of the Passover story.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter