April 2, 2011 1:43am
Rabbis Arthur Waskow and Phyllis Berman, authors of the new book “Freedom Journeys,” talk about modern pharoahs and plagues in their retelling of the Passover story.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah
- Netanyahu says Western Wall compromise is ‘going to take time’
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Size matters: How a ‘largest menorah’ tiff landed two rabbis in Jewish court