December 24, 2012 4:24am
Anyone committed to financial support of Jewish causes likely has grappled with the dilemma of how to choose among many worthy causes.
May 4, 2011 8:36pm
Today’s Jewish leaders have mostly come up short in responding forcefully at a critical time for the community, Aryeh Rubin writes, and we need different criteria in finding independent, creative thinkers and committed doers.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?