December 24, 2012 4:24am
Anyone committed to financial support of Jewish causes likely has grappled with the dilemma of how to choose among many worthy causes.
May 4, 2011 8:36pm
Today’s Jewish leaders have mostly come up short in responding forcefully at a critical time for the community, Aryeh Rubin writes, and we need different criteria in finding independent, creative thinkers and committed doers.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet