October 5, 2011 9:00pm
Israel’s ties with other Middle Eastern nations may never have been as fragile as they are today, lending new urgency to the effort to strengthen Israel’s ties to Jews around the world, a Knesset member writes.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- Three Palestinians reported killed in riots over Temple Mount metal detectors
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion