October 5, 2011 9:00pm
Israel’s ties with other Middle Eastern nations may never have been as fragile as they are today, lending new urgency to the effort to strengthen Israel’s ties to Jews around the world, a Knesset member writes.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary, makes Jewish history
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
- Jewish day schools in 2 US cities receive threatening phone calls
- Op-Ed: I’m not your mitzvah project
- Did Bernie Sanders just steal Joe Lieberman’s Jewish crown?
- Mayim Bialik puts Jewish modesty aside, flashes Piers Morgan