October 5, 2011 9:00pm
Israel’s ties with other Middle Eastern nations may never have been as fragile as they are today, lending new urgency to the effort to strengthen Israel’s ties to Jews around the world, a Knesset member writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews