July 25, 2012 4:55pm
Penn State has shown us that silence can reflect the greatest abuse of the power of sport, but the Olympians in London can be true examples of a silence that can raise a voice of moral conscience, write two rabbis.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?