July 25, 2012 4:55pm
Penn State has shown us that silence can reflect the greatest abuse of the power of sport, but the Olympians in London can be true examples of a silence that can raise a voice of moral conscience, write two rabbis.
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism
- Marine Le Pen: Ban halal and all ritual slaughter
- Trump mourns Jewish Holocaust victims, vows to fight anti-Semitism in speech to Jewish group
- Bernie Sanders, pressed on Jon Ossoff, says it’s ‘imperative’ that Dems win Georgia seat