October 25, 2012 8:06pm
The merger between the parties of Benjamin Netanyahu and Avigdor Liberman deals a potential knockout blow to rivals on the left and center.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews