July 4, 2011 6:27pm
Jews have become so commonplace in the conservative new media that the fact of their Jewish identity fails to garner much notice, writes talk show host and JewsforSarah blogger Benyamin Korn.
January 13, 2011 8:55pm
Normally responsible people on both the right and left are occasionally careless in their rhetoric, and overheated political commentary is dismaying — but that doesn’t mean it causes mass murder, writes the director of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin.
April 18, 2010 8:10pm
A Jewish community organizer who is joining with others to launch a national organization of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin says the former Alaska governor has emerged as the leading public voice opposing President Obama’s dangerous new direction on U.S. foreign policy.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel concerned about polarization of US society, Rivlin tells American Jewish leaders
- Netanyahu meets president, prime minister of Singapore in historic visit
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans