July 4, 2011 6:27pm
Jews have become so commonplace in the conservative new media that the fact of their Jewish identity fails to garner much notice, writes talk show host and JewsforSarah blogger Benyamin Korn.
January 13, 2011 8:55pm
Normally responsible people on both the right and left are occasionally careless in their rhetoric, and overheated political commentary is dismaying — but that doesn’t mean it causes mass murder, writes the director of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin.
April 18, 2010 8:10pm
A Jewish community organizer who is joining with others to launch a national organization of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin says the former Alaska governor has emerged as the leading public voice opposing President Obama’s dangerous new direction on U.S. foreign policy.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
AnalysisWhy Trump’s UN speech thrilled Netanyahu — for the moment, anyway
- Charleston murderer Dylann Roof can’t fire his Jewish and Indian attorneys, court rules
- Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof asks to fire Jewish, Indian attorneys
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator
OpinionYom Kippur is a reminder of the awesome, and awful, power of words