July 4, 2011 6:27pm
Jews have become so commonplace in the conservative new media that the fact of their Jewish identity fails to garner much notice, writes talk show host and JewsforSarah blogger Benyamin Korn.
January 13, 2011 8:55pm
Normally responsible people on both the right and left are occasionally careless in their rhetoric, and overheated political commentary is dismaying — but that doesn’t mean it causes mass murder, writes the director of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin.
April 18, 2010 8:10pm
A Jewish community organizer who is joining with others to launch a national organization of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin says the former Alaska governor has emerged as the leading public voice opposing President Obama’s dangerous new direction on U.S. foreign policy.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm