August 10, 2009 8:41pm
Pressing for prosecution of the perpetrators and fighting anti-Semitism, particularly the vitriol emanating from Tehran, is the best way to honor the victims of the 1994 AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, writes Bernardo Kliksberg.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm