July 21, 2006 9:00am
Peppered with colorful and telling anecdotes, a new book covers the history of Jews and forced converts in Brazil.
August 11, 2005 9:00am
In Brazil, a collaboration between a rabbi and a restaurateur produced a kosher version of feijoada, Brazil’s very treif national dish.
May 16, 2005 9:00am
As the Jewish community in Recife, Brazil, shrinks and emigration and upward mobility take their toll, the community is fighting to keep open its school, the cornerstone of the community.
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- GOP House candidate charged with body slamming Jewish reporter
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Sheldon Adelson questioned by police in Netanyahu corruption investigation
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct