October 23, 2012 7:10pm
Jewish organizations were off base in their reaction to a reasonable, sensitively worded letter from American Christian leaders to Congress on U.S. aid to Israel, writes the co-chair of the Rabbinical Council of Jewish Voice for Peace.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm