October 23, 2012 7:10pm
Jewish organizations were off base in their reaction to a reasonable, sensitively worded letter from American Christian leaders to Congress on U.S. aid to Israel, writes the co-chair of the Rabbinical Council of Jewish Voice for Peace.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras