July 20, 1999 9:00am
NEW YORK, July 20 (JTA) — Norma Lew’s life was changed forever on July 18, 1994, when her 21-year-old son Augustin was killed in the car bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires. “Since that Monday, every single Monday has a different meaning for us,” Lew wrote in a letter read at a…
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel