September 18, 2007 9:00am
Birthright israel is a proven success for engaging young Jews, so why aren’t Jewish organizations allocating more funds, philanthropist Charles Bronfman asks.
September 17, 2007 9:45am
Bidders in a Jewish National Fund auction cannot win a trip to the Playboy mansion after all.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Mexican Jews launch 24-hour hotline to tackle life-threatening situations