September 18, 2007 9:00am
Birthright israel is a proven success for engaging young Jews, so why aren’t Jewish organizations allocating more funds, philanthropist Charles Bronfman asks.
September 17, 2007 9:45am
Bidders in a Jewish National Fund auction cannot win a trip to the Playboy mansion after all.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament