October 27, 2011 6:25pm
Two leaders of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs say they are taking the Food Stamp Challenge to remind themselves of what hunger feels like in a nation of plenty — and they are imploring others to join them.
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Tributes to Alberto Nisman held on two-year anniversary of his death
- This timeline shows Obama’s biggest Jewish moments