July 27, 1998 9:00am
WALTHAM, Mass., July 26 — With Jewish federations receiving contributions from only a third of American Jews, the outlook for those organizations is a gloomy one, a local fund-raising consultant told a group of Jewish journalists here at Brandeis University last week. “The future not only lies ahead for federations, it is bleak,” warned David…
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.