March 25, 2012 3:48pm
Israel is bracing for possible mass pro-Palestinian marches on its borders.
March 25, 2012 3:46pm
Israeli authorities are investigating a French media report that Toulouse terrorist Mohammed Merah visited Israel.
December 12, 2011 8:41pm
Israel’s prime minister and president came out against efforts by some haredi Orthodox Jews to segregate women in public.
December 12, 2011 3:40pm
On the 50th anniversary of Adolf Eichmann’s capture for trial in Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the event shaped Jewish history.
December 12, 2011 3:36pm
Iran’s clerical regime is waning but would be boosted by gaining nuclear weapons, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.
December 12, 2011 3:32pm
Israeli author Naomi Ragen lost a plagiarism suit regarding her best-selling book “Sotah.”
December 12, 2011 3:23pm
Israel shut down a footbridge to Jerusalem’s Temple Mount over public safety concerns.
December 12, 2011 3:20pm
A group linked to al-Qaida botched an attempt to fire a rocket into Israel from Lebanon.
December 11, 2011 7:10pm
Accepting his Nobel Prize, Israel’s Dan Shechtman encouraged entrepreneurship among the young.
December 11, 2011 7:04pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he will visit Africa as part of Israel’s efforts to repatriate illegal migrants from Sudan and Eritrea.
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Tributes to Alberto Nisman held on two-year anniversary of his death
- This timeline shows Obama’s biggest Jewish moments