July 27, 2009 6:44pm
The New Israel Fund must not be compromised by support for organizations that work against the very concept of the Jewish state and the rule of law, writes Dan Kosky of NGO Monitor.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.