July 25, 2011 5:39pm
The head of the Israel Medical Association went on a hunger strike to ramp up doctors’ demands for better wages.
July 25, 2011 5:34pm
Israel reportedly is considering calling off the Oslo Accords in response to the unilateral statehood drive by the Palestinians.
July 25, 2011 1:40pm
Israel’s finance minister, Yuval Steinitz, denied that there was any plan to oust him.
July 25, 2011 1:39pm
Israel caught two Palestinians who tried to smuggle in small arms across the Dead Sea.
July 25, 2011 1:34pm
Palestinian rockets will hit Tel Aviv in any future conflict in the Gaza Strip, Israel’s civil defense minister said.
July 25, 2011 1:32pm
The United Nations deferred the release of its findings on Israel’s deadly seizure of a Gaza-bound Turkish ship to give Jerusalem and Ankara more time to mend fences.
July 24, 2011 9:17pm
Israel approved plans to build a $500 million airport to serve as the new main airport in the country’s south.
July 24, 2011 1:18pm
A Second Temple-era bell, possibly like those worn on the clothes of the high priests, was unearthed in Jerusalem.
July 24, 2011 1:09pm
Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman toned down his opposition to a proposed rapprochement with Turkey.
July 24, 2011 1:06pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed to further free up the housing market after thousands of Israelis demonstrated against high living costs.
Opinion11 former White House Jewish liaisons: Trump doesn’t understand anti-Semitism
First PersonI talked to the ‘anti-Semitic’ Swiss hotel owner. It’s more complicated than you think.
- New York’s Orthodox Jews are expanding into these towns, and some residents aren’t happy
- Following terrorist attack, Barcelona’s chief rabbi says his community is doomed
- HuffPost Bannon headline ‘Goy, bye!’ creates backlash
- Charlottesville says it provided protection to synagogue, refuting initial account
- Barcelona BDS chapter says Europe is ‘responsible’ for terror attack
- Teens who twisted menorah into a swastika sentenced to meet with Holocaust survivor
- Michigan man sentenced to probation for threatening to kill children and Jews
- Russian Jews slam Moscow’s exclusion from Holocaust memorial project in Poland
- Jewish senator calls on Jewish Trump Cabinet members to resign