September 16, 2012 5:46pm
As the 25th anniversary of the Soviet Jewry movement nears, the co-chairs of a new group called Freedom 25 write that its success should be integrated into the contemporary Jewish narrative and understanding of American history.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm