September 16, 2012 5:46pm
As the 25th anniversary of the Soviet Jewry movement nears, the co-chairs of a new group called Freedom 25 write that its success should be integrated into the contemporary Jewish narrative and understanding of American history.
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Trump reportedly picks businessman Howard Lorber to head Holocaust Memorial Council
- Ivanka Trump visits Berlin Holocaust memorial
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism
- Jews with most education are least religious, study finds