March 10, 2017 1:29pm
(JTA) — Almost daily accounts of vandalized cemeteries, spray-painted swastikas and bomb threats to JCCs and other Jewish agencies have naturally evoked considerable alarm. Clearly, we must never reconcile ourselves to an America where this is considered normal. Yet we must not succumb to the opposite tendency to see these recent incidents through a 2,000-year-old…
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands