September 4, 2007 9:00am
Idaho Sen. Larry Craig’s pro-Israel stance isn’t the only reason why American Jews ought to oppose his ouster, an Oxford scholar writes.
- Israel freezes Western Wall compromise that was to create egalitarian prayer section
- Otto Warmbier’s Hillel rabbi recalls ‘one of the most intellectually curious people I’ve ever met’
- NASCAR’s first Israeli driver is an unlikely success story
- Most rabbinical schools lack parental leave policies — and students are not happy about it
- Texas kayak company loses contract for slurring Jews, Mexicans
- 3 barred from Chicago lesbian march for carrying ‘triggering’ Star of David pride flags