March 9, 2016 3:28pm
NEW YORK (JTA) — The Pew Research Center poll released this week surveying attitudes among Israeli citizens confirms what many of us who work on Israeli issues already knew: Israel is a deeply divided society, first and foremost between its Jewish and Arab citizens, but also among its Jewish sectors. Ethnicity, religiosity, family origin and…
December 14, 2012 5:09pm
The president of the New Israel Fund defends his organization against claims that the groups it funds are harming Israel.
September 25, 2012 3:09pm
Israel can preserve its relationship with the U.S. and with American Jews in particular by defending our shared values, writes the president and CEO of the New Israel Fund.
October 15, 2009 11:20pm
The pro-Israel, pro-peace, pro-democracy camp can serve as a bridge between the American Jewish and Israeli communities at a time when such a bridge is sorely needed, says the incoming CEO of the New Israel Fund.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet