is JTA's marketing associate, responsible for JTA's email database management and assisting with marketing projects. Danielle is from Santa Barbara, Calif. and is a graduate of Indiana University's School of Journalism. She served for two years as an editor at the Indiana Daily Student and has interned at B|W|R Public Relations in Los Angeles.
November 10, 2011 10:43pm
Three Jewish former major leaguers will try to help Israel field a competitive team in its bid to qualify for the World Baseball Classic.
November 10, 2011 6:15pm
The Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund has announced its last round of grants, totaling almost $30 million.
November 10, 2011 4:07pm
The president of Penn State has been removed from his post in the wake of a child sex-abuse scandal involving a former football coach at the university.
November 10, 2011 1:41pm
The Anti-Defamation League has condemned a film that compares abortion in the United States to the Holocaust.
November 9, 2011 5:27pm
A record $44 million was pledged at the inaugural event of UJA-Federation of New York’s 2012 annual campaign.
November 9, 2011 2:38pm
Dan Duquette, a founding member of the Israel Baseball League, has returned to Major League Baseball after nine years.
November 7, 2011 6:13pm
The Jim Joseph Foundation will give BBYO a grant of nearly $2 million to fund the creation of three new positions.
November 7, 2011 4:00pm
IsraAID will receive a humanitarian award for its efforts coordinating Israeli civilian aid following an earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
November 6, 2011 12:53pm
Swastikas were painted on two public libraries and a synagogue in New York City.
November 4, 2011 4:49pm
France will abstain from voting on whether to admit Palestine as a full member of the United Nations.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- This timeline shows Obama’s biggest Jewish moments
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Jewish groups plan pro-, anti-Trump Shabbat activities in Washington
- Trump: If Jared Kushner can’t broker Middle East peace, nobody can
- Male circumcision helps prevent all HIV variants, researchers find
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party