September 29, 2009 11:43pm
A London judge rejected a call to issue an arrest warrant against Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak.
September 9, 2009 5:27pm
Britain’s Ministry of Defense appointed its first civilian Jewish chaplain.
August 25, 2009 7:57pm
The prime ministers of Israel and Britain met in London and agreed on the need for progress in the Mideast peace process.
July 26, 2009 4:32pm
An influential parliamentary committee is calling on Britain and the European Union to talk to moderates in Hamas in order to save the peace process.
July 24, 2009 8:08pm
The number of anti-Semitic crimes in Britain recorded during the first half of this year was higher than the entire previous year.
July 16, 2009 5:49pm
Israel’s recent deployment of warships through the Suez Canal is “a clear signal that Israel was able to put its strike force within range of Iran at short notice,” a British newspaper reported.
July 16, 2009 5:15pm
University College London offered a Jewish group its apologies and compensation over the cancellation of an Israel Independence Day event.
June 29, 2009 1:45pm
A Jewish school in North London was found guilty of race discrimination.
June 26, 2009 12:25am
Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit will soon be transferred to Egypt as part of a larger prisoner swap, according to European diplomatic sources.
June 23, 2009 6:39pm
Britain’s foreign secretary expressed dismay that British trade unions are discussing motions calling for boycotts of Israel.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House website captions Trump livestream as coming from ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- I may have ‘horsed around’ in Nazi camp in my youth, Bulgarian deputy PM says