February 11, 2009 8:58pm
Amnesty International issued a report detailing Hamas violence against Palestinians during Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip.
February 10, 2009 9:52pm
The Church of England divested from the American company Caterpillar.
February 9, 2009 8:55pm
A senior British diplomat was arrested following a complaint about anti-Semitic remarks he made while working out.
February 8, 2009 8:35pm
British lawmakers condemned the Al Jazeera network for broadcasting a Muslim cleric’s sermon in which he celebrates the Holocaust and prays for the killing of all Jews.
February 4, 2009 11:38pm
An emergency grant from a Christian-Jewish organization and the government of Israel offer hope for the future of World ORT’s schools in the former Soviet Union.
February 2, 2009 9:29pm
Israel paid more than $2 million to the family of a British cameraman shot and killed by an Israeli soldier in Gaza.
February 2, 2009 7:24pm
The International Criminal Court is exploring ways to prosecute Israeli commanders for alleged war crimes in Gaza, according to a British newspaper report.
January 28, 2009 1:23am
Britain marked international Holocaust Memorial Day under the banner “Stand Up to Hatred.”
January 28, 2009 1:13am
An emergency appeal for Gaza aired on British television stations, but not the London-based global broadcasters BBC and Sky.
January 26, 2009 7:38pm
Britain’s Sky News has joined the BBC in refusing to broadcast a charity appeal for the people of Gaza.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- House subcommittee set to OK $1 billion for Israel anti-missile programs
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000
OpinionOhio State Hillel is anti-BDS, not anti-LGBT
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Overwhelming majority of House Democrats urge Trump to preserve ‘two states’
- Iran imposes sanctions on 15 US companies over support for Israel