February 11, 2009 8:58pm
Amnesty International issued a report detailing Hamas violence against Palestinians during Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip.
February 10, 2009 9:52pm
The Church of England divested from the American company Caterpillar.
February 9, 2009 8:55pm
A senior British diplomat was arrested following a complaint about anti-Semitic remarks he made while working out.
February 8, 2009 8:35pm
British lawmakers condemned the Al Jazeera network for broadcasting a Muslim cleric’s sermon in which he celebrates the Holocaust and prays for the killing of all Jews.
February 4, 2009 11:38pm
An emergency grant from a Christian-Jewish organization and the government of Israel offer hope for the future of World ORT’s schools in the former Soviet Union.
February 2, 2009 9:29pm
Israel paid more than $2 million to the family of a British cameraman shot and killed by an Israeli soldier in Gaza.
February 2, 2009 7:24pm
The International Criminal Court is exploring ways to prosecute Israeli commanders for alleged war crimes in Gaza, according to a British newspaper report.
January 28, 2009 1:23am
Britain marked international Holocaust Memorial Day under the banner “Stand Up to Hatred.”
January 28, 2009 1:13am
An emergency appeal for Gaza aired on British television stations, but not the London-based global broadcasters BBC and Sky.
January 26, 2009 7:38pm
Britain’s Sky News has joined the BBC in refusing to broadcast a charity appeal for the people of Gaza.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition
- California man sentenced to life in prison for killing Jewish doctor he blamed for botched surgery