January 11, 2009 6:04am
British anti-terrorism officers warned prominent Jews to be extra vigilant after references to a "Jewish hit list" in an Islamist Internet site.
January 8, 2009 11:42pm
Muslim leaders in Britain warned Gordon Brown of the dangerous effect of American policy in the Middle East.
January 8, 2009 8:06pm
Demonstrators in European capitals came out to show their support for Israel’s operation in the Gaza Strip.
January 7, 2009 5:36pm
Britain has seen a sharp rise in attacks on Jews since the start of Israel’s military operation in Gaza.
January 7, 2009 1:07am
Gordon Brown called on the international community to help build the framework for an “immediate and sustainable cease-fire” in Gaza.
January 5, 2009 8:39pm
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators outside the Israeli Embassy in London have been gathering daily since the beginning of the Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip. (Giora Hirsch) LONDON (JTA) — When more than 1 million people marched in central London five years ago to protest against the Iraq wars, it was the biggest demonstration ever seen in…
January 4, 2009 3:53am
A march through central London by more than 10,000 people protesting Israel’s military action in Gaza ended in a standoff at the Israeli Embassy.
January 1, 2009 1:45am
A British telecom company severed all ties with an Israeli company over the operation in Gaza.
December 30, 2008 5:39pm
Protesters clashed with police during a demonstration near the Israeli Embassy in London.
December 29, 2008 9:30pm
The Israeli embassy in London was put on high alert after an envelope containing white powder was delivered.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
WatchLithuanian mayor dismantles building made from Jewish headstones
- The Brexit: Six things you need to know
- Jewish man wearing kippah beaten in Berlin
- Anti-Semitic incidents on US college campuses doubled in 2015, ADL reports
- Jewish dad takes out full-page newspaper ad seeking wife for middle-aged son
- Sarah Silverman target of anti-Semitic rant by ex-reality TV star Tila Tequila
- Donald Trump would let Israel decide on Palestinian state, says adviser
- Jewish man who sought Libertarian presidential nomination found dead
- Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton
- A reflective Bernie Sanders, acknowledging Clinton as nominee, talks Trump, Larry David and what moved him to tears
- Clinton, Sanders Democratic platform drafters find common ground on Israel, Palestinians
- Ex-envoy Michael Oren to Netanyahu: Don’t agree to US defense assistance offer