January 14, 2013 9:03pm
Politics, like business, has its own natural cycle, and Israel is no stranger to the political cycle, writes the head of the David Project.
February 9, 2012 6:19pm
Some in the pro-Israel community react to every anti-Israel infraction on campus, but the real work in supporting Israel isn’t reactive at all but targets the influencers with a positive, pro-Israel message, writes the head of The David Project.
January 5, 2011 11:50pm
The environment on some U.S. campuses, where Israel is facing hostilities, has the potential to erode future U.S. support for Israel, the head of the David Project writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus