March 26, 2009 12:59am
As we recite the blessing this year, Rabbi David Kalb writes, let us use each day’s new light to continue to look at God in new ways.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah
- Netanyahu says Western Wall compromise is ‘going to take time’
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Size matters: How a ‘largest menorah’ tiff landed two rabbis in Jewish court