September 4, 2007 9:00am
The leader of Reform Jewry’s fiery indictment of Islamophobia at last week’s annual conference of the Islamic Society of North America won him warn applause from Muslims but garnered mixed reaction from Jewish observers.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments