August 11, 2009 6:26pm
David Twersky explains his love for a writer who found himself at odds with the New Left and the Israeli establishment.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate
- Fordham denies students permission to form pro-Palestinian group