May 27, 2014 1:59pm
The Torah is like a wedding contract between God and the Jewish people, and on Shavuot we celebrate our anniversary, Rabbi David Wolpe writes.
March 15, 2004 10:00am
Rabbi David Wolpe writes of his experience in coping with the prospect of brain cancer, and what he learned about community, human kindness and second chances along the way.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments