December 11, 2014 4:50pm
The tin-foiled candies aren’t so waxy and flavorless anymore, as some chocolate makers are bringing in a finer, tastier and richer dark chocolate.
April 7, 2014 3:24pm
These desserts, especially if using fair trade or organic chocolate, remind us of the great poverty of many cacao farmers and the children tragically enslaved in African lands.
March 11, 2013 2:15pm
Seders replacing the rituals foods with chocolate bring some fun to the festive meal while helping their sugar-hyped participants absorb the ritual’s teachings about freedom.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm