Deborah Rosenbloom is the director of programs at Jewish Women International and an editor of JWI’s "Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts."
June 9, 2015 2:17pm
Institutions responsible for protecting and nurturing our communities must focus on protecting those who are in their charge rather than protecting those who are in charge.
November 10, 2014 3:14pm
In the aftermath of the Rabbi Barry Freundel scandal, a congregant and vice president of Jewish Women International, makes the case that voyeurism needs to be taken seriously.
May 7, 2013 12:59pm
An editor of Jewish Women International’s “Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts” looks at the dynamics of what appears to be an unhealthy, possibly abusive, relationship between Ruth and mother-in-law Naomi.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- Why some public school parents are switching to Jewish day schools