Deborah Rosenbloom is the director of programs at Jewish Women International and an editor of JWI’s "Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts."
June 9, 2015 2:17pm
Institutions responsible for protecting and nurturing our communities must focus on protecting those who are in their charge rather than protecting those who are in charge.
November 10, 2014 3:14pm
In the aftermath of the Rabbi Barry Freundel scandal, a congregant and vice president of Jewish Women International, makes the case that voyeurism needs to be taken seriously.
May 7, 2013 12:59pm
An editor of Jewish Women International’s “Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts” looks at the dynamics of what appears to be an unhealthy, possibly abusive, relationship between Ruth and mother-in-law Naomi.
- Jewish cancer patient finds bone marrow donor following worldwide search, Kim Kardashian’s pitch
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Far-right candidate Norbert Hofer loses Austrian presidential bid
- Online petition calls on Trump to move US Embassy to Jerusalem
- Shimon Peres’ son, granddaughter to light Hanukkah candles at White House