Deborah Rosenbloom is the director of programs at Jewish Women International and an editor of JWI’s "Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts."
June 9, 2015 2:17pm
Institutions responsible for protecting and nurturing our communities must focus on protecting those who are in their charge rather than protecting those who are in charge.
November 10, 2014 3:14pm
In the aftermath of the Rabbi Barry Freundel scandal, a congregant and vice president of Jewish Women International, makes the case that voyeurism needs to be taken seriously.
May 7, 2013 12:59pm
An editor of Jewish Women International’s “Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts” looks at the dynamics of what appears to be an unhealthy, possibly abusive, relationship between Ruth and mother-in-law Naomi.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus