Deborah Rosenbloom is the director of programs at Jewish Women International and an editor of JWI’s "Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts."
June 9, 2015 2:17pm
Institutions responsible for protecting and nurturing our communities must focus on protecting those who are in their charge rather than protecting those who are in charge.
November 10, 2014 3:14pm
In the aftermath of the Rabbi Barry Freundel scandal, a congregant and vice president of Jewish Women International, makes the case that voyeurism needs to be taken seriously.
May 7, 2013 12:59pm
An editor of Jewish Women International’s “Rethinking Shavuot: Women, Relationships & Jewish Texts” looks at the dynamics of what appears to be an unhealthy, possibly abusive, relationship between Ruth and mother-in-law Naomi.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water
- ‘Switched at Birth’ gets an interfaith marriage dilemma just right
- Ukrainian war hero and lawmaker slurs Jews
- Therapists say patients have a new name for anxiety: Trump
- Nikki Haley: Trump will not allow UN resolutions condemning Israel