September 9, 2009 4:43pm
The president of Americans for Peace Now explains why her group is opposing the wider organized Jewish community’s calls for “crippling” sanctions against Iran.
September 21, 2008 9:00am
The United States does not have to like Iran’s president to engage in real diplomacy with his country, and engaging Iran in order to safeguard vital U.S. national security interests is not appeasement.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew