March 15, 2015 7:54am
Iran financed the 2007 campaign of Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner in exchange for impunity for Iranians in the AMIA bombing and nuclear know-how, according to a Brazilian magazine.
March 12, 2015 4:49pm
The Argentine Zionist Union of Rosario Jewish community and sports center and the cemetery were hit in a city 200 miles north of Buenos Aires.
March 11, 2015 12:16pm
Two Argentine government committees meeting jointly agreed unanimously to send the measure to the full Senate.
March 11, 2015 6:08am
“We have received all kinds of messages trying to convince us not to make this film,” said Stan Jakubowicz, a Venezuela-born producer living in Miami.
March 10, 2015 6:24am
Sofovich wrote and directed 11 movies, acted in two and wrote two screenplays. He also was the host of more than 20 television programs.
March 6, 2015 9:55am
Review follows independent report about the mysterious death of the former prosecutor who said the government was covering up Iranian involvement in a deadly attack on local Jews.
March 5, 2015 11:04am
The comments by President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner were a response to the citing of the attacks by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in his speech Tuesday to the U.S. Congress.
March 4, 2015 12:04pm
The advertisement published Wednesday says the complaint prepared by the late AMIA prosecutor Alberto Nisman is “filled with contradictions, illogical, with no legal basis.”
March 4, 2015 9:30am
The statement was in response to an accusation made by Argentina’s President Christina Fernandez de Kircher, who rebuked Israel for not working to bring the perpetrators of the 1992 bombing of its embassy in Buenos Aires to justice.
March 2, 2015 4:06pm
Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner said documents found in the safe of the late AMIA prosecutor contradicted his own allegations that she had covered up Iran’s role in the 1984 Jewish center attack.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis reportedly killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant