January 25, 2012 8:32pm
Without ever disregarding the uniqueness of the Shoah, the Jewish people cannot remain silent when tragedies threaten other people and when other population groups are in distress, writes the president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany as International Holocaust Remembrance Day nears.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Austrian woman convicted under law that makes Holocaust denial illegal
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau