April 11, 2016 3:18pm
(JTA) — When I walked into the house through the back door one day as a young man, I was shocked to see my mother in the kitchen. To put it mildly, this was not one of her favorite places. When I asked her why she was there, a look of panic crossed her face….
June 26, 2013 4:14pm
Edgar Bronfman writes that he now sees the protection of gay marriage as a manifestation of the Jewish value of seeking justice for those who are enslaved.
March 10, 2013 5:06pm
Acknowledging a Judaism that embraces doubt is one way in which we can expand our tent, writes Edgar M. Bronfman.
July 22, 2012 7:47pm
President Obama’s comprehensive pro-Israel agenda increases Israel’s security, writes the former president of the World Jewish Congress.
May 17, 2012 4:37pm
Jews share a rich heritage, so all who wish to come into the Jewish community must be welcome, writes the president of The Samuel Bronfman Foundation.
March 13, 2009 8:51pm
Edgar Bronfman argues that it would be a major mistake for the Jewish community to give up on the value of innovation just because the stock market has fallen.
May 8, 2007 9:00am
An ethos of experimentation is needed to attract more people to Judaism and create a renaissance in Jewish life, Edgar Bronfman writes.
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Trump reportedly considering nixing anti-Semitism envoy as part of budget plan
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- 100 headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Bomb threats hit at least 21 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Republican Jews tap former Sen. Norm Coleman as chairman