June 26, 2013 4:14pm
Edgar Bronfman writes that he now sees the protection of gay marriage as a manifestation of the Jewish value of seeking justice for those who are enslaved.
March 10, 2013 5:06pm
Acknowledging a Judaism that embraces doubt is one way in which we can expand our tent, writes Edgar M. Bronfman.
July 22, 2012 7:47pm
President Obama’s comprehensive pro-Israel agenda increases Israel’s security, writes the former president of the World Jewish Congress.
May 17, 2012 4:37pm
Jews share a rich heritage, so all who wish to come into the Jewish community must be welcome, writes the president of The Samuel Bronfman Foundation.
March 13, 2009 8:51pm
Edgar Bronfman argues that it would be a major mistake for the Jewish community to give up on the value of innovation just because the stock market has fallen.
May 8, 2007 9:00am
An ethos of experimentation is needed to attract more people to Judaism and create a renaissance in Jewish life, Edgar Bronfman writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- Where does Bernie Sanders, the Jewish candidate for president, stand on Israel?