June 26, 2013 4:14pm
Edgar Bronfman writes that he now sees the protection of gay marriage as a manifestation of the Jewish value of seeking justice for those who are enslaved.
March 10, 2013 5:06pm
Acknowledging a Judaism that embraces doubt is one way in which we can expand our tent, writes Edgar M. Bronfman.
July 22, 2012 7:47pm
President Obama’s comprehensive pro-Israel agenda increases Israel’s security, writes the former president of the World Jewish Congress.
May 17, 2012 4:37pm
Jews share a rich heritage, so all who wish to come into the Jewish community must be welcome, writes the president of The Samuel Bronfman Foundation.
March 13, 2009 8:51pm
Edgar Bronfman argues that it would be a major mistake for the Jewish community to give up on the value of innovation just because the stock market has fallen.
May 8, 2007 9:00am
An ethos of experimentation is needed to attract more people to Judaism and create a renaissance in Jewish life, Edgar Bronfman writes.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Orthodox trader, immigrant Harvard grad, killed by Manhattan crane collapse
- Mystery solved: Sanders volunteered at kibbutz Shaar Haamakim
- Israeli Jewish boy, 11, stabbed and wounded allegedly by Arab teen
- Brazil Hillel feigns closure in bizarre marketing stunt
- On 'SNL' with Larry David, Bernie Sanders plays the idealistic Jew
- Israeli actress, 46, sues fashion boss who replaced her with younger model
- Prayer books, Torah scrolls destroyed in suspected Palestinian arson attack
- Bernie Sanders, Larry David to appear together on ‘SNL’
- On ‘SNL’ with Larry David, Bernie Sanders plays the Jewish idealist
- Coen brothers on #OscarsSoWhite: We write what we know – Jews and Minnesotans
- 50 years on, Bernie Sanders still champions values of his Israeli kibbutz