July 31, 2011 6:33pm
Like Sadat to Jerusalem or former President Nixon to China, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu can go to Ramallah and extend a hand in building a Palestinian future, write Edgar Bronfman and Adam Bronfman of The Samuel Bronfman Foundation.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- 5 Jewish Democrats among 60 from House who plan to skip Trump inaugural