December 10, 2009 1:23am
Hillel has enjoyed success in the last decade-and-a-half with various approaches to welcoming uninvolved Jewish students and providing resources to Jewish activists, and it continues to evaluate their effectiveness while seeking to improve or replace them, its founding and current board chairs write.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- Chief Rabbinate telling more and more Israelis they aren’t Jews
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Palestinian trying to set gas station alight is killed