December 10, 2009 1:23am
Hillel has enjoyed success in the last decade-and-a-half with various approaches to welcoming uninvolved Jewish students and providing resources to Jewish activists, and it continues to evaluate their effectiveness while seeking to improve or replace them, its founding and current board chairs write.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau