December 11, 2009 1:50am
With legal action having been taken recently against four of the 10 Nazi war criminals on the Wiesenthal Center’s “Most Wanted‚” list, it seems clear that the push for justice will continue — and register more victories than initially expected — writes Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff. He says this is an obligation to Holocaust victims.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm