December 11, 2009 1:50am
With legal action having been taken recently against four of the 10 Nazi war criminals on the Wiesenthal Center’s “Most Wanted‚” list, it seems clear that the push for justice will continue — and register more victories than initially expected — writes Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff. He says this is an obligation to Holocaust victims.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments