November 18, 2010 2:17am
In the wake of scandal at the Claims Conference, the restitution agency must establish an ombudsman’s office to help provide answers and assurances for Holocaust survivors in fear.
- Body of rabbi in Mexico pulled from earthquake rubble
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is surprise Rosh Hashanah speaker at DC synagogue
- Joel Osteen opens Houston megachurch to Jews whose synagogue was flooded
- Bernie Sanders says US ‘complicit’ in Israel’s occupation of the Palestinians
- Iran claims successful test of missile capable of reaching Israel
- Vermont teacher fired after teaching kids Nazi salute